When thinking of the coronavirus and what it is doing in every part of the world, the only thing that is coming on our mind is how to boost our immunity so good that the coronavirus won’t even think of coming coming close to us.
There are a few things that are also important before we start talking about how to boost our immunity system. Those thing are the first steps of protecting ourselves in the war against the coronavirus. Please note that you MUST stick to these few things:
– wear protective mask in stores and other closed places
– wash your hand every time you come home from outside
– and what is most important, don’t forget to call you friends and family, you should not forget about them
The other most important thing is to take care of your health and boost your immunity system. Here are some important rules you need to follow to stay healthy and untouchable for the coronavirus:
– Drink Vitamin D everyday – the most important vitamin against the coronavirus
– Take Magnesium direct (very important component for your overall health)
– Drink a lot of fresh juices (vitamin C is also very important and you can find it in lemon, orange and citrus juice)
– Eat fresh salads
– Combine your fresh salads with meat (meat is very important especially for strengthening our blood and iron in the blood)
– Drink Spirulina
– Drink a lot of water
– Exercise (if you don’t have a lot of time, try to find 4 minutes Tabata exercises on Youtube – they are soooo good)
– If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
– Get adequate sleep.