We all know that gatherings in same place of more than 10 people is not allowed and masks must be worn at some of them. The same counts especially when there is a holiday in question as it is the Memorial Day. many of us are asking how to celebrate memorial day during covid 19?
These are some examples and our suggestions of how to celebrate memorial day during Covid 19:
1. Have a mini cookout.
Fire up the grill for a barbeque or have a shrimp boil.
2. Honor those in your life who died in combat or those who served and are no longer with us.
Visit their graves or find your own way to honor them throughout the weekend.
3. Make your home a vacation destination.
Break out the bike, kayak, fishing rod, picnic supplies or hiking boots and spend the day enjoying Lancaster’s natural beauty.
5. Set up a video party with those you normally would spend the holiday with and keep the tradition going.
6. Watch the National Memorial Day Concert on Sunday at 8 p.m. which will be broadcasted by PBS.
7. Go camping.
8. Create your own drive-in theater.
9. Gather the family around a campfire.