The fat around the stomach is the easiest to get and the hardest to lose. Many people suffer from stomach bloating which also can be a lot frustrating, but this one is the worst because you won’t be bloated for eternity, but to lose the fat on the stomach for some people seems like an endless mission. However, if you decide that now it’s the time to lose that fat (and make some space for the food that will come for the holidays- ha-ha) this is exactly how you should do it:
1. Avoid eating sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drink
Sugar is the first ingredient that must be taken down and be forgotten if you want a flat stomach. So, forget about soda, sweets and sweetened coffee.
2. Eat more protein food to make a long-term strategy to reduce your belly fat
And by eating protein food, we think of eating meat combined with salad, it’s still tasty and the results will amaze you!
3. Cut the carbs from your daily menu
The cars are also one of the greatest friends of fat belly, so it is time to break this friendship. You can find carbs in these foods:
- Dairy. Milk, yogurt, and ice cream.
- Fruit. Whole fruit and fruit juice.
- Grains. Bread, rice, crackers, and cereal.
- Legumes. Beans and other plant-based proteins.
- Starchy Vegetables. Potatoes and corn.
4. Your best friend should be the food rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber.
You can find fiber in these foods: beans and legumes, flax seeds, asparagus, Brussels sprouts and oats.
5. Exercise is the key at reducing belly fat
These “at home” exercises are one of the most effective:
6. Track the food you eat and figure out exactly what and how much you are eating
You can use some online calorie calculator of application that will help you make count of the foods you eat daily.