If you want to lose weight like a Hollywood star, then you need to know that it will go really fast. Many famous people lose weight very fast because they need that for some role,concert, etc. The regular people lose weight because they want to feel better in their own skin or for health reasons. The famous 80/20 rule will help you lose extra pounds while still not being exposed to extreme dietary patterns, and that might be the reason why this diet is the favorite one in Hollywood.
The main reason for this is because in this diet you eat 80% healthy food and the other 20% you enjoy as you wish.
Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr, Beyonce and Nicole Kidman are just some of the long list of celebrities whose diet is a way of life.
This diet does not limit what foods you consume and which do not. If you want a chocolate cube, okay, you can eat it, but you should later choose to eat something healthy and full of nutritional value.
With this diet you are not limited to when, how and what to eat, but you must take care of 80% of your diet to be healthy, and in the remaining 20% you can consume whatever you want.
See the full diet plan to make if easier to understand the 80/20 rule and to lose weight fast:
What to Eat
- Whole grains
- Fruits and vegetables
- Lean proteins
- Low-fat dairy products
- Saturated fats (in excess)
- Refined carbohydrates and sugar (in excess)
- Alcohol (in excess)
- Processed foods (in excess)